Thursday, February 2, 2012

Welcome to the 21st Century!

It seems as though everyone is involved in social media these days.  I feel a little behind.  Facebook, I can figure that out.  Twitter, not so much.  Blogging, here is my attempt.  I've always thought that my life would make a pretty great reality show...I mean, how much more exciting does life get than taking care of a little red-headed girl every day right?!  Besides, what's so interesting about the Kardashians or any of these other celebrities.  The only difference between them and me is the dollars in their bank accounts...well, maybe a few other things.  Anyhow, no reality TV show producers have called recently, so rather than post the details of my every day life complete with hourly schedule as my status update of Facebook as so many others tend to do, I've decided to create a blog.  Please stay tuned...more exciting things will be happening soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment