Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Princess Party...4 year old style!!

Well, it's been a while since my last post, but things have been quite busy around here.  The hubby got a new position at work, so we've been trying to get used to the new hours.  It is nice because he now has weekends off, but I don't get nearly as much accomplished around the home because of this...we are too busy enjoying our time together!  Anyway, our daughter recently turned 4 and I have been quite busy with the big birthday bash, but I'm glad to announce that it is over and my home is slowly recovering.  She wanted pink princesses, so instead of going with the easy Disney Princess theme, I decided to glam it up a bit. 





Everyone had a great time!  We rented a bounce house and there is a playground right on the grounds so the children were worn out afterwards.  Now, I can return to my attempt at organizing/decorating/maintaining my home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment